Protecting the Citizens of Racine since January 22, 1843
170 Years of Continuous Service
The City of Racine Fire Department is a dedicated team of fire service professionals and we are proud to serve the citizens of Racine. Through teamwork, training, and communications we provide fire protection services, fire prevention and inspection services, basic and advanced life support services, and public education services. We are a high quality, cost effective service provider to our citizens.
The City of Racine Fire Department is a value driven, rather than a rule driven department. Based on that model we ask our members to:
- Make a commitment to the organization
- Be responsible to ourselves and to each other
- Be disciplined in everything we do
- Model good supervisory practices
- Be responsible leaders
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Establish roles and expectations for others to follow.
The core values that guide our every action include teamwork, safety, and citizen satisfaction.