Racine Municipal Health Codes
The City of Racine works to keep our community orderly, clean, and safe for all residents and business owners. These codes and statutes provide clear direction on various aspects of City life.
For example, you can look here for information on licensing your pets, selling food, or merchandise to the public, handling disposal of waste products, and much more.
City of Racine Municipal Code
Important Sections to Note:
- Chapter 10: Animals
- Sec. 10-40: Pet Fanciers
- Sec. 10-42: Restricted Animals
- Article III: Rabies Control
- Chapter 18, Article V: Housing and Lead
- Chapter 66: Offenses
- Article X: Synthetic Cannabis Products Banned
- Article XXIII: Restrictions on Smoking in Public
For More Information
If you have questions or would like more information,