Help keep Racine's neighborhood's safe.
Online Payment Instructions:
Before completing the online payment process, please review and acknowledge the terms and conditions associated with electronic payment.
- Your online payment is being routed through a third-party merchant vendor (Official Payments).
- After being directed to the Official Payments web site, you will be given a number of payment options as shown below.
- You will be prompted to complete a series of fields, after which, you will be directed to the electronic payment page.
- After secure verification of your credit source, you will be prompted to confirm your acceptance of the listed payment amount, and associated convenience fee (cost of processing payments online).
- After accepting these terms and conditions, you will be directed to a confirmation page which will serve as proof of completion of your online payment.
- PLEASE PRINT THIS CONFIRMATION PAGE and save it for your records before exiting the automated payment system, as your actual warrant may remain on file with the Racine Police Department for a period of 72 hours following this transaction.
- In the event you are stopped by law enforcement officials prior to the formal removal of your warrant/fine from the system, you will need to present your printed receipt from this transaction to verify payment and avoid incarceration.
I acknowledge receipt of the above-listed terms. Please direct me to the Official Payments web site through the following link: PAY NOW.
Questions or concerns regarding this process may be directed to administrative police manager Art Garcia at (262) 635-7809.