Pershing Park Skateboard Park
800 Pershing park Drive
Hours: 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
This facility is located at Pershing Park (800 Pershing Park Drive on Racine’s lakefront) for skateboards, in-line skates, and BMX bikes only. The park is 18,000 square feet and features various ramps, a street course, and beginner’s area. Racine Skateboard Park hours are 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. in the spring, summer and fall. The park is not supervised . . . you skateboard at your own risk!
* You should wear proper protective equipment while you use this facility, such as a helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, etc.
* Please check the facility for unsafe conditions before you skate and report conditions that may require repair to the Parks, recreation & Cultural Services Department at 636-9131.
* You are prohibited from bringing into the Skate Park and ramps, boxes or other devices.
* In case of Emergency, Dial 911!
Printable Park Map and rules.
* Skateboards, in-line skates and BMX bikes only.
* Bicycles must be parked outside the fenced area in the bike rack.
* Persons not skating or biking are prohibited from entering the Skate Park Facility.
This is your skate park. Help preserve the park by:
* Protecting it from graffiti and abuse
* Respecting the neighbors by keeping noise to a minimum
* Inspecting the premises before use and removing debris that could interfere with safe use of the facility
* Being courteous to other skaters
* Not bringing food or glass into the facility
* Provides a safe alternative to street skating and biking.
* Aesthetically pleasing addition to Pershing park.
* Excellent community support for our youth.
* Positive youth activity for all ages.
* Improves athletic abilities
* Builds positive peer support and self-esteem
* Designed to advance skill levels
For further information, contact:
Duncan Cortez at (262) 636-9568